A creamy and cheesy dip made with chickpea and packed full of protein! A great way to get kids to eat their veggies!
- 200g / 1.25 cups cooked chickpeas
- 200g / 1 cup cottage cheese
- 75g / 1 cup grated mature cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the chickpeas, cottage cheese and grated cheese to a food processor and blitz until smooth. A
- If the consistency seems a little too thick add the milk and blitz again.
- Stir in the chopped chives and then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.