A recipe for homemade sausage rolls made super easy with my cheat’s shortcuts!
- 12 pork chipolata sausages
- 1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200c / 390f. Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pastry and cut it into 12 equal strips. Wrap each strip of pastry around a chipolata, just even to cover the sausage and use a knife to cut away the excess pastry.
- Place each wrapped sausage on the baking trays and brush with the beaten egg. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Once cooked you can garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately.