A delicious one pan Cajun Chicken, Potato & Kale Traybake ready in just 30 minutes.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- chicken thighs or chicken breasts
- baby potatoes, cut into wedges
- cajun seasoning
- fresh kale
- cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 350f.
- Pour to oil into a large baking dish and add the chicken on top. Add the baby potatoes and then sprinkle on some cajun seasoning. Give everything a good stir so the seasoning gets evenly distributed.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins. Add the kale and tomatoes and stir and return to the oven for a further 5 mins.
- Serve immediately.