Delicious BBQ Salmon Skewers with Flora Dairy Free Avocado & Lime
- 400g boneless salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 limes, sliced
- 2 tbsp Flora Freedom Avocado & Lime
- Cut the salmon into slightly larger than bite sized chunks and place in a large sandwich bag.
- In a small bowl mix the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and lime juice
- Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon and place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinade, giving it a little mix a couple of times.
- Remove the salmon from the bag and thread onto metal skewers, alternating between pieces of salmon and slices of lime.
- Pour the marinade into a saucepan. Add the Flora Freedom Avocado & Lime and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Cook the salmon skewers on the bbq for 8-10 minutes, turning once and brushing every so often with the marinade. Or alternatively they can be cooked under the grill.
- Serve with salad and any remaining marinade in a small bowl for dipping.