A delicious single serve pizza ready in just 5 minutes and under 350 calories
- 1 large tortilla wrap
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 40g fresh mozzarella, cut into 4 slices
- 1 tomato, sliced
- salt and pepper
- fresh basil leaves
- Put the wrap onto a tray or grill pan and cook under the grill for 2 minutes until it’s starting to brown.
- Turn the wrap over and spread on the tomato puree and sprinkle on the garlic and oregano.
- Add the slices of mozzarella and tomato and place back until the grill for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has started to melt.
- Season with salt and pepper and add some fresh basil leaves to the top.
I used a white tortilla wrap in this recipe but a wholemeal wrap will work well too.
The calorie and other nutritional information listed below is approximate only.