Make delicious and healthy Chocolate Chia Seed Cookies with just 4 simple ingredients!
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 large egg
- optional: 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 180C. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Roll the cookie dough into approximately 12 golf ball sized balls and place on the cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork and bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are just starting to crisp.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool.
- The cookies will keep in an airtight container for 48 hours.