Baking with kids couldn’t be easier with this simple but delicious three ingredient Chocolate Brownie recipe with Tala
- 100g / 0.75 cup plain flour
- 350g / 1.5 cups chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- In a large Tala mixing bowl add the flour, chocolate spread and eggs, using the Tala Cook’s Dry Measuring Cup.
- Mix with a spoon and then divide the mixture between the sections of the brownie pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once the brownies have cooled, remove from the pan and decorate.