A really quick and easy vegetable laksa recipe, perfect for a healthy and delicious lunch for busy parents!
- 1/2 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp laksa paste (check if you want it to be vegetarian / vegan)
- 250ml coconut milk
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 1 carrot, peeled into strips
- 1 courgette, peeled into strips
- 45g rice noodles
- To top: coriander, red chilli and spring onions
- In a large saucepan heat the oil and add the laksa paste. Fry gently for 2 minutes to cook the paste.
- Add the coconut milk and stock and bring to the boil. Add in the carrot and courgette strips and simmer for another 3 minutes until the vegetables are softening.
- Finally add the rice noodles and cook for another 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Serve immediately and top with coriander, chopped red chillies and spring onions.