A tasty Cheat’s Paella ready in just 10 minutes using a few cooking hacks!
- frozen onions (equivalent of 1 medium onion)
- frozen garlic (equivalent of 2 cloves)
- frozen peppers (equivalent of 2 peppers)
- 75g chorizo, chopped
- 100g cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 packs microwave vegetable rice
- 50ml water
- Add the onions, garlic, peppers and chorizo to a large frying pan.
- Stir well and fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and paprika and mix well.
- Add the packs of microwave rice and a couple of tablespoons of the water.
- Stir well and cook for about 4 minutes until the rice is piping hot. If needed add more water.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges and parsley (optional).