Kids will love making their own Breakfast Pots with yogurt, fruit and oats. A delicious and healthy breakfast!
- 300g / 2 cups plain yogurt or greek yogurt
- 5 tbsp rolled oats
- handful of blueberries
- chopped fruit of your choice
- dessicated coconut to decorate
- Add half the oats to the bottom of a glass or jar and spoon the yogurt on top. Push a few whole blueberries into the yogurt to create the polka dot effect.
- Add another layer of oats and top with chopped fruit.
- Decorate with desiccated coconut.
- Serve immediately.