A delicious and tempting snack for your fussy eaters – Apple Pops dipped in yogurt and sprinkled with their favourite toppings!
- 1 apple
- lemon juice or lime juice (can be fresh or from a bottle)
- 8 cake pop sticks
- 1 small pot yoghurt (can be greek yogurt or vanilla yogurt)
- 1 tsp honey
- sprinkles / chopped nuts / desiccated coconut and any other toppings to decorate
- Cut the apple in half and remove the core. Cut each half in half, and each of those in half again, giving you 8 apple wedges. Dip each piece in some lemon or lime juice to stop the apples from browning. Push a cake pop stick into each of the pieces of apple.
- Add the honey to the pot of yogurt and stir. Dip each slice of apple half way into the yogurt and then immediately sprinkle over your choice of toppings.
- Place the apple pops on a plate or tray and put in the freezer for up to an hour until the yogurt is solid.
- You can eat these apple pops straight away or transfer them to a food bag and store in the freezer for up to a week.