A delicious Veggie Bean Chilli made in just 15 minutes with Birds Eye Mexican Bean Mix
- 1 bag (250g) Birds Eye Mexican Bean Mix
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp mild chilli powder
- 1 tin (400g) chopped tomatoes
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 200ml mixed frozen vegetables
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the onions start to soften.
- Add the garlic and the spices, stir quickly and fry for another minute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the Mexican Bean Mix and frozen veggies and cook for 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately with boiled rice and any sides.