This quick and easy Vegetable Rice Salad makes a delicious and healthy lunch box idea for kids heading back to school!
- Microwave Vegetable Rice Pouch
- Red Pepper
- Mini Peppers
- Cream Cheese
- Cook the rice in the microwave according to the packet instructions.
- Whilst the rice is cooking chop the carrot, cucumber and pepper into small pieces.
- Once the rice has cooked mix with the chopped veggies and put it either directly into the lunch box or into it’s own container.
- Cut the mini peppers in half and remove any seeds. Add a teaspoon of cream cheese to each pepper half. You can sprinkle with a little salt and pepper if you like and add to the lunchbox.
- Finally add the fruit.