Whip up a quick and tasty meal for the kids in 5 minutes with just 3 simple ingredients with this Vegetable Rice & Egg Bowl.
- 1 packet of pre-cooked vegetable rice
- 1 cup / 100g chopped frozen vegetables
- 2 eggs
- Heat a little oil in a large wok or frying pan. Add the vegetable rice and frozen vegetables and cook for 3 minutes until warmed through, stirring continuously. Remove the rice and vegetables from the pan into a bowl.
- Add a little more oil to the pan and fry the eggs until cooked through.
- Divide the rice between two bowls and add a fried egg on top.