Fishless Fillets & Chips
- 850g Maris Piper potatoes
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pack Quorn Breaded Fishless Fillets
- 1 pack Quorn Battered Fishless Fillets
- 200g frozen peas
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Wash the potatoes well then cut into chunky chips or wedges. Add to a bowl and mix in the oil, oregano and garlic.
- Transfer the coated chips onto a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes on the top shelf of the oven.
- Add the Quorn Fishless Fillets to another tray. Once the 10 minutes are up add the tray to the middle shelf and continue to cook both the chips and fishless fillets for 24 minutes.
- In the meantime cook the frozen peas in a saucepan on the hob. Cover with boiling water and simmer for 4 minutes until cooked through. Drain well.
- Serve everything immediately alongside a wedge of lemon.