Pancakes made with just two ingredients. Gluten, dairy and sugar free. Perfect for baby led weaning and older children too!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- butter or coconut oil for frying
- Mash the banana. In a separate bowl beat the egg with a fork. Add the banana and mix until well combined. Or if you are lazy like me you can just bung it all in a blender and blitz for a few seconds!
- Heat a little butter or coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add one tablespoon of the mixture to make each pancake. It will depend on the size of your frying pan but you should be able to cook 5 pancakes at a time.
- Fry for approximately 2 minutes on either side or until the pancakes start to brown.
- Serve immediately with some chopped fresh fruit.