An easy and fun way to make sausage rolls with kids with just four simple ingredients.
- 6 thick sausages
- 6 small tortilla wraps
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Add the sausages to an oven dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place in a bowl or on a plate lined with kitchen paper. This will allow them to cool down and also allow any fat to drain away.
- Once they’re cool enough to handle it’s time to make the sausage rolls.
- Brush the tortilla wrap with a little of the beaten egg, take one sausage and roll it up tightly.
- You can either tuck in the ends of wrap or cut them off.
- Repeat with the remaining sausages and place them baking into the baking dish.
- Brush the top with more egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven for a further 10 minutes then serve immediately.
These Sausage Rolls are best eaten straight away although they can be cooled and stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours.