No toastie maker? No problem! Use your plain old toaster to make these delicious toasted cheese and ham sandwiches. A quick, easy and tasty lunch or after school snack for kids!
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 slice ham
- 25g grated cheddar cheese
- Butter the inside of both slices of bread.
- Add the ham and the cheese to one slice and then place the other slice on top.
- Use a knive to remove all the crusts.
- Seal the edges of the sandwich by pressing down firmly with your fingers.
- Pop the sandwich into the toaster for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with chopped veggies.