A delicious mixture of Broccoli and Cauliflower Rice flavoured with thai spices and served with stir fried vegetables
- Thai Spiced Broccoli Cauliflower Rice:
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tsp thai mixed spice
- Stir Fried Veggies:
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1 cup mange tout
- 1 cup peppers
- (or any other vegetables that can be easily stir fried)
- To garnish:
- lime and coriander
- Make the rice by blitzing the cauliflower and broccoli florets together in a food processor until fine. Be careful not to over-blitz as you don’t want it to start to turn mushy.
- Heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil in a wok and add the garlic, ginger and chilli flakes. Cook for 1-2 mins before adding the veggies. Stir fry for a few minutes until the veg have softened slightly, then remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add more oil to the wok if needed and add the Broccoli & Cauliflower Rice along with the thai spice. Continue to stir the rice while cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with chopped coriander and wedges of fresh lime.