Delicious and healthy Mediterranean Vegetable Stir Fry, made in the ActiFry Genius XL
- 1 courgette
- 250 g fresh button mushrooms
- 1 aubergine
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 100 ml white wine
- 1 ActiFry spoon oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A few sprigs of parsley
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the aubergine into thin semi-circle slices. Degorge with salt for 15-30 minutes. Cut the courgette into thin round slices without removing the skin.
- Cut the mushrooms in 2 (or in 4 depending on the size) from the top, with the stalk and then cut the peppers into thin strips.
- Chop the garlic and rinse the aubergines.
- Place the garlic and aubergine in the bottom of the pan. Put the sliced mushrooms in the handle side of the pan. Add the courgettes and then the peppers in front of the mushrooms into the ActiFry pan. Pour the wine over the vegetables. Season. Pour the oil over the peppers.
- Close the lid.
- Leave to cook for the time indicated – Mode 7: Wok for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately with boiled rice.
- If you like crunchy vegetables, reduce the cooking time. You can also serve this vegetable sauté as a cold salad, served with a tangy fresh herb house vinaigrette and sprinkled with Actifry-made croutons.