Tasty and decadent Coconut Bites, made in the ActiFry Genius XL
- 190 g of coconut
- 150 g of sugar
- 300 g of flour
- 7.5 cl of coconut milk
- 7.5 cl of milk
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 1.5 level teaspoons of baking powder
- The juice of half a lemon (or ½ ActiFry spoon of white vinegar)
- Place all ingredients in a salad bowl and mix with a fork or wooden spoon. You should have a thick, elastic dough.
- Brush the ActiFry pan with oil.
- Pre-heat for the indicated time.
- Use 2 dessert spoons to shape small quenelles of 25-30 g each. Place 14 bites in the ActiFry pan, taking care to leave space around each one. Close the lid.
- Cook for the indicated time – Mode 3, Battered Snacks for 12 minutes.
- Remove the nibbles from the pan and repeat as many times as needed to use up all the dough.