For a quick afternoon snack for the kids, try these sweet toasties made with a Crimpit
- 3 sandwich thins
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp white chocolate chips
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp caramel sauce
- 1 tbsp mini marshmallows
- 1/2 tbsp milk chocolate chips
- Place the bottom half of the sandwich thin in the Crimpit and add the slices of strawberries and white chocolate chips.
- Place the top half of the sandwich thin on top then add the lid of the Crimpit and push down.
- Carefully remove the sandwich to ensure the sides do not break.
- Repeat with the banana and caramel sandwich and then marshmallow and milk chocolate sandwich.
- Place the sandwiches in the toaster for about 3 minutes or until they are fully toasted.
- Cut in half and serve immediately.