An indulgent yet healthy Christmas treat of dark chocolate bark topped with goji berries, pistachios and coconut
- 200g dark chocolate
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp pistachios (shelled and halved)
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Line a dish with baking parchment. I used an 8x8in dish but you can use a smaller or bigger one depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be.
- Sit a heat proof bowl in a pan of boiling water over a medium heat. Break the chocolate into small pieces, add to the bowl and stir continuously until it has all melted. Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the parchment lined dish. Top with the pistachios, goji berries and coconut.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.