Turn mini peppers into Halloween mummies stuffed with a cheese filling and wrapped in puff pastry.
- 5 mini peppers
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp finely grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp chopped chives
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 egg or 1 tbsp milk
- 20 edible eyes
- Preheat the oven to 200c and line a baking tray with Bacofoil ® Non-Stick Kitchen Foil.
- Cut the peppers in half and remove any white flesh and the seeds.
- Mix the cream cheese, grated cheese and chives together in a bowl and then spoon it into the peppers.
- Cut 0.5cm strips of the puff pastry and wrap around the peppers. Place each one on the lined baking tray.
- Brush the pastry with a little beaten egg or milk.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Add 2 edible eyes to each pepper, leave to cool for a few minutes and then serve immediately.