Babies will love this deliciously sweet combination of strawberries, watermelon and oats. The perfect summer meal for a weaning baby or toddler!
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped watermelon (seeds removed)
- 1/2 cup cooked porridge / oatmeal / baby rice
- Blitz the strawberries and watermelon into a puree with either a hand blender or in a stand blender.
- Mix 1/4 cup of the puree with 1/2 cup of your baby’s usual cooked oatmeal or baby rice.
- The remainder of the puree can be kept in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 48 hours or can be frozen in chunks in an ice cube tray.
- Serve to babies from 8 months plus.