Layered ombre strawberry frozen yogurt bites. Made with just two ingredients they are a fantastic and healthy snack for the kids to munch on this summer!
- 12 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or greek yogurt
- To make the first layer, blitz the strawberries in a blender. If needed, as a splash of water to help them break down. Spoon 1 tsp of the strawberry purée into a silicone ice cube or chocolate mold, leaving about 1/3 of the purée behind for the second layer.
- Wrap the mold in aluminium foil and place it in the freezer for one hour or until the purée is firm.
- Make the second layer by adding 2 tbsp of the yogurt to the strawberry purée in the blender. Blitz for a few seconds until it has all combined. Remove the mold from the freezer and add 1 tsp of this strawberry and yogurt layer. Cover again with foil and return to the freezer for another hour.
- For the third layer simply add 1 tsp of the yogurt to the the molds, filling them to the top. Run a knife along the top of the mold to smooth it out and return to the freezer for 1-2 hours.