An easy no bake strawberry cheesecake made with that old favourite Angel Delight!
- 7 digestive biscuits
- 20g butter
- 1 packet (47g) Strawberry Angel Delight mix
- 300ml milk
- 125g strawberries, plus extra to garnish on top
- 2 tbsp water
- Crush the digestive biscuits. Because it’s only a small amount of biscuits you can do this easily in a bowl with your hands. Melt the butter either on the hob or in the microwave and mix into the biscuit crumbs. Spoon the mixture into 4 small glass jars or glasses and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the Angel Delight by mixing the powder in the packet with 300ml of milk. Whisk until smooth and all the lumps have disappeared. Allow the Angel Delight to thicken by itself in the bowl but do not allow it to set completely. Remove the jars from the fridge and pour the Angel Delight on top of the biscuit mixture. Return to the fridge for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime chop the strawberries and put them in a pan with the water. Bring to the boil and mash the strawberries with a potato masher. Simmer for 5 minutes. At this stage you can strain the strawberries to get a very smooth sauce but I like to keep the bits of strawberries in.
- Allow the sauce to cool slightly before spooning it onto the Angel Delight. Top each jar with the remaining strawberries.
- These cheesecakes will keep well in the fridge but it’s best to eat them within 12 hours of making.