The ultimate Christmas party food! Cocktail sausages baked to perfection with a sweet and sticky Asian glaze
- 50 cocktail or mini sausages
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- sesame seeds and chopped coriander to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Divide the sausages between two baking trays ensuring not to overcrowd them.
- Mix the honey, sesame oil, soy sauce or tamari, balsamic vinegar and dijon mustard together in a bowl. Pour the mixture onto the sausages and flipping them in the sauce until they are fully coated.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, turning once, until the sausages are a lovely brown colour and are cooked through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped coriander and serve immediately.