A delicious vegan sandwich packed with spicy sriracha chickpeas, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes and peppers. Perfect for a 2 minute healthy lunch for busy parents!
- 100g / 3/4 cup cooked canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sriracha mayo
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 bell pepper
- small amount of red onion
- handful of lettuce
- handful of fresh baby spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices seeded wholemeal bread
- Add the chickpeas to a bowl and roughly mash them (I tend to mash half the chickpeas and leave the other half whole). Add the Sriracha mayo and mix well.
- Chop the tomatoes, pepper and red onion as small or big as you like and mix in with the chickpeas. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make your sandwich by adding the lettuce, then the chickpea mixture and finally the spinach onto the slices of bread.
- Cut and serve immediately.