A delicious and nutritious baby food puree recipe made with spinach, avocado and cous cous
- 45g / 1/4 cup cooked wholemeal cous cous
- 1/2 avocado
- 30g / 3/4 cup fresh spinach
- 120ml / 1/2 cup baby’s usual milk
- Cook the cous cous by placing it in a bowl with boiling water. Cover it with a plate and leave for approx 5 minutes until fluffy. Measure out 1/4 cup of it.
- Add the cous cous to a blender with the avocado and spinach. Add a little of the milk and then blend until smooth. Add a little more milk to get it to the right consistency.
- Serve straight away or freeze in individual containers or an ice cube tray.
- Suitable from 7 months.