A quick and easy lunch or dinner for two made Princes Mackerel Fillets
- 250g packed of microwave rice
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 50g red pepper, chopped
- 2 cans (125g each) of Princes Spicy Tomato Mackerel
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley (optional)
- Cook the rice in the microwave according to package instructions and then divide it between two plates or bowls.
- Top the rice with the spring onions and peppers and then add one can of Princes Spicy Tomato Mackerel to the top of each plate.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle on some chopped fresh parsley to finish.