A simple but super delicious recipe for Smoked Paprika Chicken Salad. So quick and easy to whip for lunch for busy parents!
- 2 tsp coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 1 chicken breast, diced into bite sized pieces
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 large handful of salad leaves
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat on the hob and add the diced chicken. Add the paprika and mix well.
- Fry the chicken for 7-8 minutes or until it is cooked right through. You can add more paprika whilst the chicken is cooking if you prefer a more intense flavour.
- Squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lime into the pan and cook for a final minute.
- Arrange the salad leaves, avocado and cherry tomatoes in a bowl and then add in the paprika chicken.
- Serve immediately.
This salad can be made in advance and packed up to take to work or out and about. Allow the chicken to cool completely before storing in the fridge.