The easiest Sausage & Lentil Casserole recipe, all cooked up in the slow cooker with Very Lazy Paste Pots
- 1 Very Lazy Sausage & Lentil Casserole Paste Pot
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 Cumberland Sausages
- 50g pancetta, diced
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 100g green or Puy lentils
- 250ml water
- 1 tbsp chopped parsely
- Add the paste pot, onion, sausages, pancetta, chopped tomatoes, lentils, water to a slow cooker and stir to mix everything together well.
- Place the lid on the cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the lid and stir in the parsley.
- Serve immediately with toasted ciabatta bread.
This recipe can also be cooked in a conventional oven in a roasting tin, lightly covered with kitchen foil at 150c for 3-4 hours.