Did you know that you can cook Mac & Cheese in the slow cooker or crockpot? Super easy and so tasty too!
- 800ml whole milk
- 1 medium egg
- 100g cream cheese
- 200g grated cheddar cheese
- 50g grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs or oregano
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 400g macaroni or other dried pasta (normal or gluten free)
- Add the milk, egg and cream cheese to the slow cooker and whisk gently.
- Add in the cheddar, parmesan, paprika, garlic, mixed herbs and mustard and mix with a spoon.
- Finally stir in the macaroni and put on the lid.
- Cook on low for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until the pasta is soft and the sauce is thick and creamy. Stir a few times to make sure the cheeses are evenly mixed.
- Serve immediately or keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.