These tasty Chicken Fajitas are so easy to make. Simply bung all the ingredients into the slow cooker and come back to a delicious dinner later in the day! Super healthy and Slimming World friendly too!
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 500g chicken breasts or mini fillets
- 120g tinned tomatoes
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 peppers, sliced
- juice of 1 lime
- To serve: tortilla wraps, greek yogurt and coriander
- Mix the chilli powder, ground cumin and paprika together in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken on a plate and then coat it in the spice mix, rubbing it all in.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, onion and peppers to the slow cooker. Place the chicken on top and then squeeze on the lime juice.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 4-6 hours on low.
- Take two forks and shred the chicken into small pieces.
- Serve immediately with tortilla wraps or lettuce wraps and top with 0% greek yogurt and fresh coriander.
The spice in this recipe is quite mild so if you prefer you fajitas hot feel free to add extra chilli powder!