Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Casserole – No chopping, no frying, bung all the ingredients in the slow cooker and leave it to do it’s thing. This is literally the easiest casserole recipe you’ll ever make!
- 500g / 17.5oz skinless chicken thighs
- 500g / 17.5oz baby potatoes
- 250g / 8.75oz baby carrots
- 50g / 1.75oz frozen onions
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 250ml / 1 cup hot chicken stock
- tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tbsp gravy granules
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 250g / 5 cups mushrooms
- Wash the potatoes, carrots and mushrooms well. No need to peel them.
- Add all of the ingredients except the mushrooms to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Half way through add the mushrooms.
- Serve with green veg like broccoli or kale.
The casserole can be cooled and frozen for up to 2 months. To defrost, leave in the fridge overnight and then heat gently in a saucepan until hot through.