Free up some space on your cooker this Christmas by cooking your Brussels Sprouts in the slow cooker or crockpot. They can be cooked from frozen too!
- 1 kg fresh or frozen brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- Add the brussels sprouts and olive oil to the slow cooker. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours, depending on the size of the sprouts, stirring a couple of times.
- Once they are tender enough to stick a knife through and cooked completely, mix in the dried cranberries.
- Serve immediately or keep in the slow cooker on the “keep warm” setting until ready to serve.