Batch making pancakes couldn’t be easy with this Sheet Pan Pancakes recipe.
- 150g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 medium eggs
- 200ml milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 banana, sliced
- 150g mixed berries, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Line a shallow baking tray with parchment paper and then either rub it or spray it with a little oil.
- Add the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, eggs, milk and honey to the food processor bowl. Add the lid and then insert the blender motor. Blitz until you get a smooth pancake batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin and top with the sliced banana and chopped berries.
- Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes until the pancake is firm to touch.
- Cut into large or small slices.
- The pancakes can be kept in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days or alternatively they can be frozen and defrosted overnight in the fridge.