A delicious and easy one pan meal with salmon, noodles and vegetables all cooked together in a parchment parcel.
- 2 packets straight to wok noodles
- 1 courgette, spiralized
- 1 pak choi
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- juice of 1 lime
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Cut two large pieces of parchment paper and fold each in two. Make two parcels to fit snuggly in a baking dish.
- Place a packet of noodles into one of the parchment parcels and top with some of the courgette noodles. Pour about 60ml of water on top and add half of the pak choi, a salmon fillet and some spring onions. Repeat with the other parcel.
- Make the dressing by placing all the ingredients into a jar. Put on the lid and shake well. Pour the dressing over both parcels.
- Scrunch the top of the parchment paper to make a parcel and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the salmon is cooked through and the noodles are soft.
- Serve immediately.