A delicious but super simple family meal of Sesame Honey Chicken & Vegetable Noodles. Ready in just 15 minutes!
- 0.5 tbsp sesame oil
- 300g / 10 oz diced chicken breast
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 100ml chicken stock
- 1.5 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 100g / 1 cup frozen peas and sweetcorn
- 150g / 5oz dried egg noodles
- 0.5 tbsp sesame seeds
- Heat the oil in a wok and add the diced chicken breast. Fry for 6-7 minutes until the chicken has just about cooked through.
- Add the red pepper, spring onions, carrot shavings and crushed garlic and cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Meanwhile cook the egg noodles in another saucepan according to the package instructions.
- In a small jug or cup mix the chicken stock and cornflour together well and add it to the wok along with the honey and soy sauce.
- Add in the frozen peas and sweetcorn and cook for another couple of minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Drain the noodles and add them to the wok mixing well with the chicken, vegetables and sauce.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkling of sesame seeds on top.