Delicious gluten free, no added sugar muffins. The secret ingredients are sweet potato and carrot!
- 60g coconut or almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 small carrot
- 1 egg
- 30g raisins
- 40g chopped mixed nuts
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- Peel and chop the sweet potato, cook in boiling water until soft, then mash it. Grate the carrot.
- Combine the sweet potato and carrot with all of the other ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and bake for approx 25 minutes.