A super quick, easy and healthy family meal ready in just 5 minutes. You won’t believe just how simple this Satay Vegetable Noodle recipe is to whip up.
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 packet (approx 320g) mixed stir fry vegetables
- 2 packets of straight-to-wok noodles
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 6 tbsp coconut milk
- juice of 1/2 lime
- To garnish: peanuts, coriander and sesame seeds
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add in the vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the sauce by putting the soy sauce, peanut butter, coconut milk and lime juice into a jar. Put the lid on and shake until all the ingredients have combined.
- Add the sauce and the noodles to the wok and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the noodles have warmed through.
- Garnish with peanuts, coriander and sesame seeds and serve immediately.