Fun Salad Skewers made with Prosciutto di San Daniele and delicious Grana Padano Cheese Toasties, the perfect lunch for kids and great for play dates!
Grana Padano Toasties:
- 6 slices ciabatta
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce or passata
- 40g grated Grana Padano
Prosciutto di San Daniele Salad Skewers:
- small head of lettuce
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 3 thick slices of cucumber
- 3 slices Prosciutto di San Daniele
- Spread the pizza sauce onto the slices of ciabatta and top with grated Grana Padano. Place onto a grill pan and then under the grill for 1-2 minutes until the Grana Padano is melted and bubbling.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes, cucumber and Prosciutto di San Daniele in half and layer onto the skewers with a small amount of lettuce.
- Serve the toasties and salad skewers immediately.