An easy no bake chocolate biscuit and marshmallow fridge cake.
Have you ever had one of those days where a chocolate bar just won’t cut it? When you’re craving something more than your standard Dairy Milk? Well Rocky Road was made for days like those. This no bake fridge cake packs a powerful biscuity chocolatey punch, enough to satisfy even the biggest of cravings.
It may not be the healthiest of snacks but hey, we all need a little treat now and then. Luckily this batch was destined for a charity coffee morning so it wasn’t hanging around the house long enough to tempt me!Print
An easy no bake chocolate biscuit and marshmallow fridge cake
- 300g milk chocolate
- 250g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g digestive biscuits, broken into chunks
- 75g mini marshmallows and 25g for the top
- 25g chocolate chips
- 50g white chocolate
- Grease a baking dish………..
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a pan of boiling water. When the chocolate has melted add the butter and golden syrup. Stir regularly until its all melted and combined.
- Mix the biscuits and 75g marshmallows in a bowl and pour in the chocolate mixture. Stir until the biscuits and marshmallows are evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture into a tin and refrigerate. After 15 minutes remove from the fridge and top with the remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pain of boiling water. Drizzle the white chocolate on top and return to the fridge for another 1 ½ hours.
- Once the chocolate has set, remove from the fridge and cut into 9 pieces.