All the delicious flavours of rocky road in a mini bite sized form. The perfect sweet treat this Christmas!
- 200g milk chocolate
- 200g dark chocolate
- 100g malteasers
- 75g shortbread
- 50g mini marshmallows
- pinch of salt
- Break the chocolate into squares and add it to a large bowl.
- Place the bowl over a pan of hot water and simmer on a low heat until the chocolate has melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove the bowl from the pan and get the rest of the ingredients ready.
- Cut the malteasers in half and break the shortbread into small pieces.
- Add the malteasers, shortbread and mini marshmallows to the melted chocolate and stir well.
- Line one large or two smaller tray with parchment paper. Add a spoonful of the mixture to the parchment paper at a time. You should be able to make 20 bites from the mixture.
- Add a tiny pinch of salt to the top of each bite.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until solid.
These Rocky Road Bites are best kept in the fridge for up to 1 week. They can also be frozen and defrosted in an hour or two at room temperature.