A fresh and delicious Roasted Vegetable Pasta recipe ready in just 15 minutes!
- 1 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 courgette
- 200g / 7oz asparagus
- 200g /7oz baby broccoli
- 150g / 5oz cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 400g / 14oz dried pasta
- Chop the vegetables and place them in a large bowl with the olive oil and oregano. Mix well until all the vegetables are coated.
- Divide the vegetables between two baking trays or dishes and roast in a 200c / 400f oven for 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and then mix with the cooked roasted vegetables.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
To make a cold pasta salad, run the cooked pasta under cold water after draining and then allow the roasted veggies to cool before mixing them with the pasta.