A delicious and warming Roasted Tomato & Chorizo Soup winter soup, made with the Braun MultiQuick 9 Blender.
- 600g vine tomatoes
- 120g chorizo
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 300g potatoes
- 900ml hot vegetable stock
- Chop the tomatoes into quarters and add to a baking tray. Slice the chorizo into bite sized pieces and add that too.
- Peel the garlic cloves and crush with the back of a knife, but leave whole. Add them to the tray and then drizzle on the olive oil.
- Bake in the oven at 180c for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the contents of the tray to a large saucepan and add the potato, chopped into bite sized pieces and also the vegetable stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 12 minutes until the potato is soft.
- Use the Braun MultiQuick 9 Blender to blitz the soup directly in the saucepan until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkling of parmesan and some slices of crusty bread.
This soup will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 48 hours. It can also be frozen and defrosted overnight in the fridge.