Get the kids involved in making some treats for Red Nose Day with this fun Chocolate Bark topped with malteasers, marshmallows and sweets!
- 400g chocolate
- toppings of your choice, I used:
- mini marshmallows
- edible eyes
- red sweets
- Break the chocolate into small squares and place in a large jug or bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute at a time, stirring in between, until it is completely melted. Be careful not to let the chocolate burn.
- Line a baking tray or dish with parchment paper and pour the chocolate on top, smoothing down with a spoon.
- Add the toppings to the chocolate whilst it is still warm and then place it in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until the chocolate has set.
- Break the bark up and either eat straight away or pack into cellophane bags to sell!