A delicious sugar free alternative to jam made from chia seeds, raspberries, honey and vanilla
- 225g (1.5 cups) raspberries (if using frozen raspberries, allow them to defrost first)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
- Put the raspberries into a saucepan over a medium heat on the hob. Mash the raspberries as they begin to heat up. If they are not very juicy you can add a little water to help them break down.
- When the raspberries have broken down to a saucy consistency add the honey and vanilla and stir until combined. Remove from the heat and allow the mixture to cool a little before add the chia seeds.
- Transfer the jam to a jar and allow it to cool completely. Once the jam has reached room temperature transfer it to the fridge for an hour to set.
- Store in an air tight jar in the fridge for up to one week.