Raspberry Jam Straws! A delicious sweet treat that the kids will love and are so easy to make!
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 2 tbsp raspberry jam
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200c / 400f and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pastry and using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut it in half width ways so that you have two equal sized rectangles.
- Spoon the jam onto one half and spread it all over the pastry. Place the other rectangle of pastry on top and press down.
- Cut the pastry widthways into strips of about 1/2 inch thick (or about a thumb width). Twist each strip, cut in half and place on the baking tray. Sprinkle each straw with a little brown sugar.
- When all of the pastry strips are ready, bake in the oven for 10 minutes, turning half way.
- Allow to cool just for a couple of minutes before serving as the jam will be super hot!